Social Spanish Course: Beginner Level 4
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Weekly lessons: classroom-based lessons combined with social, practical lessons outside the classroom to learn and apply your skills;
- free access to our phone app for daily practice between lessons;
- free access to our online platform for daily access messaging;
- feedback and attention from two teachers in every lesson;
- Two teachers in every lesson with average - student teacher ratio of 1:7;
- weekly home learning tasks and optional extra activities;
- catch-up tasks if you miss a lesson;
- the Stripey Spanish Passport: a unique self-assessment and reference tool to keep you aware of your progress.
By the end of Elementary Level 4 you should be able to:
- Use simple past tense and near future to describe events in the past.
- Use dates and times to make travel plans.
- Ask questions regarding routes and booking accommodation.
- Form questions about the past.
- Give a range of opinions and views about a dance lesson.
- Describe impact, characters and plotline of a theatre performance.
EXample OF The Social Lessons
Spanish Wine tasting
If you love wines this night of exploring the flavours of Spanish wines will be a treat. We'll discover the notes and flavours while exploring the cultivation techniques and stories behind a selection of wines to delight the palate.
We'll explore rythms and culture through a fun dance lesson designed to get you using your body and your Spanish!
Get ready for a night of brilliant theatre performed in Spanish. In this social night we’ll explore the text and learn key language from the play before enjoying a fantastic live Spanish performance.
*This session will take place on another weekday.
Food/drink/specialist tuition expenses for social lessons not included | Costs for social lesson NOT included - £75 for three events payable before the start of the course.