Social Spanish Course: Beginner Level 2
Food/drink/specialist tuition expenses for social lessons not included | Additional cost per course for social lessons is £75.
What you'll get
- Weekly lessons: classroom-based lessons combined with social, practical lessons* outside the classroom to learn and apply your skills;
- free access to our phone app for daily practice between lessons;
- free access to our online platform for daily access messaging;
- feedback and attention from two teachers in every lesson;
- Two teachers in every lesson with average - student teacher ratio of 1:8;
- weekly home learning tasks and optional extra activities;
- catch-up tasks if you miss a lesson;
- the Stripey Spanish Passport: a unique self-assessment and reference tool to keep you aware of your progress.
By the end of Beginner Level 2 you will be able to:
- Use a range of regular and irregular verbs to talk about your travel plans and your habits;
- share information about your holidays and places you have visited;
- use a wider range of expressions and structures to express yourself more flexibly;
- describe your health and lifestyle choices and talk about your body and fitness;
- up your game with growing confidence in your speaking and listening skills interjecting and using survival phrases to be understood.
The Social Lessons*
1. Warm up your Spanish skills with a pub quiz
Start warming up your Spanish as you negotiate a variety of language in a good old pub quiz. Interact, exchange banter and show off your general knowledge skills - the only real way to get your language flowing!
2. Get moving with a Spanish ping pong night
Mid-way way through the term we get you on the move again - this time sweating it out with Spanish interaction and intructions in a ping pong session.
3. Explore traditional Mexican artefacts and Mexican food
Enrol Online Now
*Food/drink/specialist tuition expenses for social lessons not included | Additional cost per course for social lessons is £75.