#lovesocialspanish is not just our hashtag it's our passion: we mix all the fun and aliveness of real experiences with the structure of the classroom (we're in a cool spot in Old Street). We run awesome events in pubs, cookery schools and escape rooms on every one of our Social Spanish courses. Yep...this is brand new, completely different and we're a Spanish school like no other.
Want in? ¡Vamos! Let's learn Spanish for real!
Enrol on one of our September 10-week Social Spanish Courses Online Now
ARE YOU A BEGINNER BUT NOT SURE WHICH COURSE TO START WITH?
A spotlight on our 10-week Level 1 Social Spanish Course:
Learn Spanish practically with three social events:
1. Kick off the course with sangria in a pub
2. Speak Spanish while you cook Spanish tapas and explore ingredients
3. Conversation in Spanish over dinner in a Peruvian restaurant
Immerse yourself in Spanish everyday with our group chat and a vocabulary smartphone app
Leave the classroom but stay connected - with daily interaction to practise vocabulary on an app and group chat platform all accessible from your smartphone.
Improve your pronunciation and get plenty of personal feedback from two teachers in every class.
Two passionate teachers with you in each class giving you more chances to get your questions answered and your pronunciation corrected from day one.
Track your progress with our free booklet.
Designed to put you in the driving seat we provide simple checklists of you what you should know and how fast you are getting there to guide you every step of the way.
Catch-up if you miss a lesson
Get all the activities you need to catch-up and video support emailed to you if you miss a lesson.
What you’ll learn on Level 1:
- Greet people and introduce yourself;
- share your interests and introduce the people in it using regular verbs;
- use some everyday Spanish slang, interact and use reactions in conversation;
- use survival phrases to clarify the meaning and pronunciation of words;
- describe a recipe and ingredients;
- order your food;
- learn practicalities of food shopping including quantities and prices;
- have a short conversation as part of our final road test of your skills in a restaurant.