Do you like memes, laughing and dogs?
Are you in a city, such as London, where conversing with Spanish people and eating paella in the sun isn’t possible?
If you answered yes, you are in the right place.
I’ve put together 10 funny dog memes that will not only make you laugh, but help you learn some vocabulary and Spanish language.
Benefits of using memes:
Memes are short and sweet. The sentences used are usually short, punchy and use simple vocabulary.
They’re easy to understand. Usually, memes carry the same pattern and the picture helps you understand the theme and the emotion associated with it.
Laughing is great for learning!
1) You said you were not going to spend money on unnecessary things human, but thanks for my slippers, they are really soft.
2) When you put up a photo.. When they tag you in a photo..
3) -Mate, I’m going to cut my hair myself. ‘No buddy, see a professional. -No, I know how, I saw a tutorial on YouTube, it’s easy ....
4) When there is a deep rage burning inside you but you have to be nice at work.
5) My best friend and I watching funny cat falls on YouTube
6) When you are dying of hunger and someone tries to be funny with you.
7) You are strong, you are fast and you WILL catch that squirrel tomorrow.
8) For hygienic reasons, it is prohibited to have dogs on the beach.
9) Go, don’t worry, I’ll guard the house.
10) When your (human ) mama, turns on the bath water and calls your name.
Join us at Stripey Spanish!
Take a look at our upcoming courses:
Stay in the loop
Want to receive exclusive competitions, quizzes and discounts?
Text VAMOS to 07520633282 to join ‘Sonidos’ our interactive text alerts service.